Sunday, June 20, 2004

New Addition to Our Family



Today our cousin Baltazar the Senegal Parrot came to live with us. Ma and Grandma seemed to like him a lot. I watched him for awhile- I even sniffed his beak through the cage. He is fun to watch in the cage. I enjoyed watching him so much I started to purr. That is until he let out a blood screetching yell- then I ran out of the room. Who wants to listen to that?! I got jealous of Ma's attention toward that feather, yipping creature so I went into her room and flung a glass of lemonade off her dresser. She was MAD!

Sultanfus


I like the bird. He looks like he tastes good. I lick my lips when I watch him in the cage. Now if I can only figure out how to get inside. I tried to climb up the side of the cage but the bird bit my paw. ouch! I will find a way.

Guy



No comments: