Thursday, July 28, 2005

Our new home

It has been a while since our last post because we have moved into our new home. I am happy to report that the move went smoothly and that Guy and I are adjusting nicely. I of course did much better than Guy because I'm curious and had to check out each and every nook and cranny of the place immediately out of the carrier. Guy on the other hand, spent 10 hours in a closet hyperventilating and crying. He even pooped in the carrier on the trip over. Stinky boy. Overall we like our new home and will be back on Kitty Kam again.

Sultanfus

The new house is o.k . When things scare me I go under the couch for awhile. Ma said I'm doing really well. I even began playing with my favorite toy mouse. Hope I never have to move again.

Guy
P.S- Ma is giving me extra butt scratches because I'm a good boy. PURRRRRRRRRR.

No comments: