Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy 4th of July

I usually hate the 4th because of all the fireworks-way too loud! Ma said this year won't be so bad because this town doesn't even do fireworks! Yeah! I heard Ma on the phone today making hotel reservations for a trip. That can't be good. I hate when Ma is away. One year when she was packing I threw up right in front of her suitcase. I will try not to repeat that again this year. On a side note Grandpa has been here alot lately because he is busy painting our bathroom. I like to supervise. He is doing a good job.

Sultanfus


I have been a good boy. Except for that little fight Sultanfus and I had over the open window at 4:30 in the morning. Other than that Ma has been brushing me and scratching my butt every day. I am not happy about the treat selection this week. When will Ma learn to only buy the treats that I like?

Guy

No comments: