Thursday, September 07, 2006

Busy


We have had a busy couple of days. First Grandpa came and stayed the night with us because he had to leave his car in the shop to get fixed and Ma was bringing him. Then a couple of strange men showed up at the door with a whole bunch of wood and noisy tools so Guy and I hid under the couch. When they left there was a bookcase in our office. I immediately checked it out and sniffed every bit I could. Even tried to make a jump up into the top shelves but Ma caught me before I could. Guy on the other hand hasn't even noticed it yet. Silly boy. Today is my Ma's birthday so Grandma and Grandpa came back for a visit. Im exhausted with all the activity.

Sultanfus

Grandpa stayed overnight so I got to cuddle in bed with him. I got plenty of butt scratches. Then those men came and I spent the day under the couch. Things are back to normal again except something is different and I just can't seem to put my paw on it....

Guy

2 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Nice to have visits from the Grands come over. Happy Birthday to the mom

Hot(M)BC said...

Happy 'lated Purrthday to your Mommy!
Purrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree