Tuesday, August 31, 2004

HOT HOT


It has been really hot here the last couple of days. I have been trying to find a cool place to nap. We don't have air conditioning in the computer room so yesterday Guy and I avoided Kitty Kam like the plauge. Hope nobody wanted to see us! Today there is a slight breeze so I'm laying on Ma's bed. I like when she leaves the sheet on top for me to sleep on. It feels nice and cool. Ma bought us a new toy yesterday. It is a bird made out of crinkle paper. I LOVE that sound. Last night I kicked the crap out of that toy! What fun!

Sultanfus

Ma bought me a new collar. This one is a safety collar that will break away if I get it caught. We will see! It is blue and has pictures of white mice on it. It takes me a day or two to get used to it because there is a bell on the collar and every time I hear it jingle I turn around to see who is making that noise. Turns out it is me! It is hot again today so I'm spending the day on the porch under my favorite table. It is almost too hot to have my butt scratched, almost.

Guy

No comments: