Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Ma MIA


Today Ma went away for the day. I heard her leaving and ran to the window upstairs to watch her leave. I got nervous that she would be away for a long time like when she was on vacation so I spent a lot of cuddle time with Grandma and Grandpa. I even took a nap in the room with Balthazar the bird. My aunt lets him out of the cage and usually he stays put on top of it. I watch him from the bed. Today he flew down off the cage, over my head, to my aunt's shoulder. It scared me so I ran back to Ma's room. Dumd bird.

Sultanfus

I spent the day lounging on the porch. Didn't see Ma all day but when she came onto the porch I cautiously approached her- just in case it wasn't really her. Once I gave her a good sniffing I stuck my butt up in the air for my scratch.

Guy

No comments: