Thursday, September 09, 2004

Rain Rain Rain



It has been raining the last couple of days. I don't really feel like doing anything but sleep. I do have my occasional burts of energy where I run around the house like a wild woman batting around a ball (my favorite game) but otherwise I'm just taking it easy. I have finally got use to the foam on Ma's mattress. It is a good comfortable snooze. I'll give it two paws up...as long as I don't have to step on the foam directly.

Sultanfus

Everything is all wet again on the screened porch so I can't go out. Ma said I can go if I put on some boots. I didn't get what she was talking about. So I just stared at the door for awhile hoping it would open up. I'm also enjoying the foam on Ma's bed. It makes the cat beds even more comfortable. Last night I even slept in Ma's bed which I don't normally do because that is Sultanfus' place. Early in the morning I decided it was time for Ma to give me my butt scratch so I stood over her staring into her face until she opened her eyes. HA! sucker works every time!

Guy

No comments: