Thursday, December 02, 2004

Holidays are Coming


It is that time of the year again. Out comes the tree and all the presents! I love to investigate each and every box, ornament, decoration. Ma always puts our presents down in front with toys on it for bows so we can play and bite and not get into trouble. Ma said that we are both very well behaved around the tree. I know I am but Guy sometimes tries to pull the ornaments off the tree, Dumb boy.

Sultanfus

I like to sit under the tree when all the lights are on. I feel like I'm on a tropical island resort. If the gifts are all out that is even better cause then I can hide behind everything. I do like to bite the branches of the tree while I'm sitting there but Ma keeps saying NO so I guess I'm not supposed to. Why put a tree in the house if I can't bite it? The best part, as I sneek under the tree the branches scratch my butt- ha ha!

Guy

No comments: