Thursday, September 08, 2005

Guy's big adventure

Guy walked out the front door today! Ma was watering her plants and Guy was at the storm door watching as usual. When Ma came in Guy squeezed past her and walked out. Ma was upset and dropped everything she was holding and grabbed him and brought him back inside. He didn't get too far- he was standing right outside the door sniffing the bushes. If it was me- I would have run. Stupid boy can't even run away right.

Sultanfus

I just wanted to see what was out there. Ma says I'm a wuss because usually I run under the couch if I see anybody or anything I don't know walk by the door. It took me two months to even go up to the door to look outside but today I felt brave. Ma was upset and told me that I am an indoor cat and she wants me to be safe so I can't go out. She then gave my fur a good brushing and a butt scratch out on the screened porch (where I'm allowed to go) . I don't know if I will try to go out again. I know Ma won't be having it though.

Guy

No comments: