Monday, December 05, 2005

Black Out


We had an interesting night last night. Around 10:30 we lost power. Everything went black- including the entire community! Ma got candles and flashlights and told us that if the power stays out for awhile it will be very cold. She got all the blankets in the house and put them on the bed so we could all cuddle in them to keep warm. Luckily the power came back on 90 minutes later, but I still cuddled with Ma in bed. Hey- she said we had to cuddle!

Sultanfus

Everything went out and Ma said bad words. First she had a flashlight that I thought was interesting- so I followed the light around the house. Then she lit a glowing thing that I didn't care for so I chased Sultanfus and my tail around for a bit. When the lights came back on Ma was happy again and I got a butt scratch and some treaties for being a good boy.

Guy

No comments: