Monday, November 01, 2004

Happy Halloween

We had a good Halloween. Ma didn't try to dress us up this year Thank God! I like to watch the Trick or Treaters coming to the door. Every time the door bell rings I run to the door to see who it is. Ma was away all day so I missed her. When she came home I greeted her but then ran away to punish her for leaving me.

Sultanfus

I don't know why the door kept opening and closing all evening. Usually I wait by the door when someone goes out to see if they are coming back. This time I got a little too curious and followed Grandpa out one door into our vestibule. Grandpa didn't see me and went back into the house and closed the door behind him. I was stuck in the vestibule! I was scared! I think I could hear Sultanfus laughing on the other side of the door. Anyway Ma soon came in and rescued me. What a shock she had seeing me sitting there! I got an extra butt rub for that!

Guy

No comments: