Friday, February 04, 2005

Ma's still sick

Ma went to the doctor and found out that she has Pneumonia! She has to take medicine and is finally starting to feel a bit better. I try to be supportive and cuddle with her but she coughes so loud that it scares me and I run away. Hope she understands. Lets hope that Ma will be back to her old self real soon and that things go back to normal. I miss her lap.

Sultanfus

I have been following Ma around the house for the last few days. I like to walk in between her feet as she goes down the stairs and grab her robe as she walks by me. I don't think she is too happy with me for that. Grandma tried to brush me but I wasn't having it. That is my Ma's job- so I smacked Grandma in the arm and tried to bite the brush. Grandma gives an o.k butt scratch but Ma is still the best. Hope Ma stops making all those loud noises and gets back to my butt scratching.

Guy

No comments: